Saturday, November 24, 2012

Coming up next...

The Tenga Flip Hole in Black is on its way!  That will probably be the next thing I review here on the blog, which should be happening sometime next week.

Photo Credit: Eden Fantasys

The week after, I'll be getting the Jopen Ego e3, which I am super excited about.  I'm just waiting for it to come back in stock.
Photo Credit: Eden Fantasys

Sometime in the next week or so, I'll also be receiving the Liberator Wedge/Ramp Combo!  Both Husband and I are very excited about it.  I'm going to include two links to the Liberator Wedge/Ramp, and I'll tell you why.  The Liberator site allows you to customize the fabric color, and more importantly, the height and width of the cushions so that they fit you (and your spouse).  However, the Liberator site does contain nudity, so if that bothers you, you've been warned.  The other is just an Amazon listing so you can see what I'm talking about if you don't want to look at the Liberator site.

Liberator site (contains nudity)
Amazon listing (no nudity)

No comments:

Post a Comment