Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wrapping Up the Old Year and Starting the New!

Wow, what a year!  A lot has happened for me this past year.  Some of it was positive, some negative, but mostly it was positive.  Husband and I have been more open about exploring new sexual activities and toys that we never considered, and are having a blast doing so.  Our only firm rule is no extra people (ie, no swinging, wife sharing, etc.)  That's a firm no.  Everything else is fair game!  After all, how do we know what we like most if we don't explore a little?  Along those lines, we recently picked up a book called Two Knotty Boys Showing You the Ropes, which has instructions on everything from restraining knots and wraps, to purely aesthetic rope work, like "rope panties," along with, of course, safety information.  I'm not going to lie: it's been fun to play around with when we're in the mood.

We also tried a lot of toys this year.  Here's a breakdown (not including lubricants or lingerie).

The Best:

The Meh (didn't love it, but hate is too strong a word)
We-Vibe 3 (meh because it doesn't do what it should, but it's not useless)

Worst:
Jopen Ego e3 (tons of people loved this one.  I just didn't.)


It would be hard to pick a toy from the best list and say, "This is my favorite toy of the year!"  They all do different things.  However, if I you'd like to know, the absolute worst, hands down, was the Key Io.

Now, what do I have lined up for this year?  Well, there are several things I want to try.

The Tentacle (for no other reason than it is hilarious looking)
Whatever else strikes my fancy.

In what order are these things going to come in?  No idea.  It depends on how I'm feeling when I happen to have enough Eden points for them.

I hope everyone is looking forward to a great (and sexy!) new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment