Thursday, December 6, 2012

A (very angry) update on the We-Vibe Touch (Updated)

If you've been following along (part 1, part 2, part 3), you know that my We-Vibe Touch broke under warranty.  International shipping is ridiculous, but I sent it back anyway.  Well, today I was delighted when my replacement came.  I took it out and charged it, and then went to turn it on.

It, also, is broken.

This is where I get annoyed, since I don't want to pay for international shipping again (I didn't want to do it the first time) for something that is not my fault.

I'm going to be getting in touch with We-Vibe again and see what can be done.

Update:  For some reason, the Touch spontaneously started working right after I contacted We-Vibe and I haven't had an issue since.  Now I don't know what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment